Curiosity & Joy

about teaching about writing about poetry

Monday, July 17, 2006

now, now, what's all this then?


So, I better get on this eh?

I have had a bit of misunderstanding with the person who will be evaluating this blog. This is because I had originally wanted to present "The Blog as Pedagogical Device" as an assignment. I have realized that I would have to do too much background work to make that work with my class.

So, for one class assignment I will be developing some curricular materials for the documentary My Ancestors Were Rogues and Murderers.

This blog is my portfolio. I've posted the assignment (above).
This is mainly for me to keep it all in order and saves me from fishing through my book bag to find the assignment every time I want to add something to this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger